Spring Breaks: put Rome on your agenda
Special long weekend April 25 and May 1
Content expired or no longer availableSpring is the best time of the year to visit Rome. Take advantage of the spring long weekends to enjoy a holiday in the city of art par excellence. The centre where artists, painters, musicians and sculptors from all over the world and all eras were inspired leaving their work of art.
A spring weekend to cut off from work, commitments and school and to embrace a journey along the streets of Rome into Italian history and culture. Every corner will amaze you with its unexpected beauty. Rome is not only art, but also culinary tradition the traditional food of the Lazio region with its specialities.
Hotel Parco Tirreno in Rome offers rooms, studio apartments and two rooms apartments. All accommodations are equipped with a kitchenette to allow you follow your own pace. In the morning you will sit comfortably at the table to enjoy a sweet and savoury breakfast buffet with cakes, tarts, eggs, fresh bread, cold cuts, cheese and hot drinks to get the right energy to start the day along the city streets.
Park your car in the car park and then take the metro that is just 700 meters away. You can easily reach the most central area and enjoy your stay in the most beautiful city of art ever.
SPRING BREAKS OFFER
offer valid from April 22 to May 2, 2022
REQUEST A PERSONALIZED QUOTE
A holiday in Rome deserves the best services:
- Rooms, studio apartments and two rooms apartments equipped with kitchenette
- 20.000 square meters tree-covered park with a marvellous variety of flowers
- Free parking where you can forget your car
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24-hour front desk always available for advice and information
- Close to Cornelia Metro Line A station for easy access to the city centre
- Drinks and aperitifs served at the bar
Fill out the form now to receive your quote with our best offer!